Planning your Anchorage Alaska Travel Package can be very easy or extremely difficult. Located at the upper end of Cook Inlet in the Gulf of Alaska, Anchorage is Alaska's largest community. This popular tourist destination and crossroads for global air travel is only minutes away from the recreational areas bordering the Gulf of Alaska.
General attractions in Anchorage include the Alaska Botanical Garden, the Chester Creek Sports Complex, Westchester Lagoon Overlook and the Elmendorf State Hatchery. There are also many beautiful parks and several museums including the Alaska Aviation Heritage Museum, Alaska Native Culture museum and the Anchorage Museum of history & art. Those looking for adventure typically go flightseeing, fishing or take an apline hike on one of the many glaciers in Anchorage.
Below is a list of Anchorage Alaska Tours and Vacations. If you are looking for Anchorage cruises, please click on the cruise option under browse by experience. If you are looking for Anchorage Alaska day tours, here is a list of the most popular Anchorage Shore excursions.
1. Anchorage Scenic 2 hour city tour
2. Anchorage Hald Day Hike
3. Anchorage City tour with Anchorage Heritage Center
4. Anchorage Wildlife Tour
5. Matanuska Glacier Walking Tour
6. 3 Hour Flightseeing tour McKinley-Denali Express
7. Glacier & Wildlife Flightseeing Tour
8. Prince William Sound Glacier Flight
9. Bear Viewing by air & sea in Redoubt Bay
10. Fly-in Fishing Adventure